Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday March 4th















This is Aggie. A 3 year old male who needs a great home. He loves to play ball, frisbee, and watch you workout. Post to comments if you think you may have a home for him. Thank you for your help.


Rest Day

Thank Goodness...

Yesterday totals left me low on carbs for the day, and high on protein. I was hella lean this morning, which is great, but will play havoc on my performance should I continue in this manner. I will try to step up my carb intake today and hit about 25 on both this and protein. Fats around 30 was ok. Before stepping them up I want to get carbs were they should be.

10:00am
5 eggs (5)
2 oz pork sausage (2)
2 c spinach [.5]
1.5 c grapes [3]
1 c strawberries [1]
3 T cream {10}
1 T almond butter {3}
6 FO

P- 7
C- 4.5
F- 13

2:30
6 oz beef (6)
2 c cauliflower [1]
1.5 c grapes [1.5]
18 olives {6}
2 T almond butter {6}
1 t olive oil {3)

P- 6
C- 2.5
F- 15

4:30
4 oz tuna salad (4)
2 T almond butter {6}
1 T olive oil {9}

P- 4
C- na
F- 15

10:00
2.5 eggs (2.5)
.5 oz pork sausage (.5)
1 c spinach [.25]
1 peach [1]
3 T cream {10}

P- 3
C- 1.25
F- 10

Daily total

P- 20
C- 8.25
F- 53

No comments:

Post a Comment